The firm counts on a team of professionals with vast experience in the areas and services that we offer along with years of experience, they have extensive academic preparation, all graduates of the PUCMM and a solid professional background. Among the main partners:
Estanailda A. Peña
- 65th CONGRESS OF THE INTERNATIONAL FISCAL ASSOCIATION (IFA) in PARIS – FRANCE year 2011
- CERTIFICATE TRIBUTARY CONSULTANT (CTC) * Tributary Association of the Dominican Republic (ATRIRD) * year 2011
- MAGISTER IN TRIBUTARY ACCOUNTING * Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD) * 2006.
- DIPLOMA ABOUT WORKING REGIMEN AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM * (PUCMM) * year 2007
- Diploma in Corporate Tributary * (PUCMM) * year 2008
- Advanced courses in the fiscal area as ISR AND ITS DEDUCTIONS, ITBIS AND ITS DEDUCTIONS, DEDUCTION AT SOURCE, COMPLEMENTARY RETRIBUTION, EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION IN FISCAL PAYMENT CERTIFICATE, REGULATIONS AND TRIBUTARY PROCEDURES, INFLATION ADJUSTMENT FOR FISCAL PURPOSE* (INCAT) * year 2009
- GRADUATED CAREER OF ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION * Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) * years 1988 - 1993.
- Fiscal Adviser for a variety of National and Multinational Businesses
- Internal Audits for Molinos del Norte, C. por A.
- Internal Audits for Instituto de Estabilización de Precios (INESPRE).
- External Audits of a variety of business in Dominican Republic.
- General Accountant for a variety of businesses in the province of Puerto Plata.
Member of the Authorized Public Accounting Institute of Dominican Republic (ICPARD) since 1995 with registry No. 11733
Member of the Scientific Committee of The International Fiscal Association Dominican Republic (IFA) with registry No. 33837
Member of the Tributary Association of the Dominican Republic (ATRIRD).